Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRIUMPH 3HW REBUILD2

As advised, part deux of the saga - which should have been one of joy and excitement as i charge around the countryside on my 3HW, but;

Still waiting!

MVT chappie came and went and am still waiting for paperwork to send to DVLA for a registration.

Looks like i will be phoning TOC (Triumph Owner Club) and getting them to do it as 'time flies' and i'm entering various runs - including Beamish, hopefully on the 3HW, but ......
Have chased MVT one final time and if nothing happens this month, they are dead to me.

Meantime - need finish tank markings and to find out why the damn thing has decided not to charge ?

Re: TRIUMPH 3HW REBUILD2

VI rebuilt and registered this one in 1997/8 its looking a bit weathered now and could probably do with a fresh paint job,frame number is TL 39674 under the seat is stamped T.E.C.10.43 its been used in all weathers except the iast couple.  photo DSC_0472_zps64f<a href= photo DSC_0471_zpsefc6<a href= photo DSC_0483_zpsc86e596b.jpgc751.jpg"/> photo DSC_0482_zps4aaa3511.<a href= photo DSC_0484_zps4fc32d0f.jpgjpg"/>a>f80b9.jpg"/> photo DSC_0475_zps6cff24ec.jpg

Re: TRIUMPH 3HW REBUILD2

thats a nice original machine - my type of bike!

saved all the pix as they have a tremendous amount of useful info.

Hopefully mine wil get used in the near future?

Nieuwe pagina 1