Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum picture

I guess that is Jerry Greer! Nice to put a face to a name. Great 'Orange County' moustache going on there Jerry.

Regards Ron (Indian Riders Club UK)

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Forum picture

No, that is definitely Paul Teutal Sr. with the M20 he used to have. Sold it off a few years back.

I thought the moustache looked familiar. Ron

And it is proof positive at last that you CAN polish a............n M20!

Well it's interesting in that it's the same old bike it has always been but it looks like it has had many owners who have left there mark, some not so good. The colour difference between the cylinder head and head compared to the cylinder base is marked, is that why the owner isn't smiling? However despite the Bling and the clear indication that the bike isn't used there appears to be a ample supply of oil and hopefully someone will own it in the future and they will have a broad grin when they are with their bike.
Richard

Hi Ron,
I'm jerry Greer, but I'm the "old Jerry Greer. Sold the Indian biz 13 years ago to Todd Ksenych in south Dakota, along with the name, catalog, parts, Indian collection, etc. Therefore Todd is the "new, improved" Jerry Greer. And by now, people on this forum know I could use a lot of improving LOL. He increased the biz hugely with my part # count at time of sale a little over 2000. I think he's up to 6,000 (+ -) part #'s.

thanks, old jerry. (with Moustache delete option)

email (option): jrgreer5565@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for clearing that up Jerry. Where possible, I get my Indian parts from Jürgen Mattern in Germany otherwise I often get hit for import tax. But the parts from the US always seem a good quality. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1