Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
video of rebuild

Hi Guys... I am getting ready to start my M 20 build... Its all in boxes, and was wondering if anyone has a video or a site to see an M 20 being rebuilt. No problem to pay for it... Thanks, Rob

email (option): RCASSIN@AOL.COM

Re: video of rebuild

Good luck with your re build Robert !

If you mange to source such a video .... Please can keep me in the loop so I too can purchase one !

I need to strip my M20 completely down and give her a good going over I think 👍🏻

Cheers,

Mark Towers

email (option): towersmark84@yahoo.co.uk

I as well would pay for such a video. It would be nice to tap into the minds of guys like Ian and Ron to provide step by step instructions on a complete engine and transmission overhaul. This information is critical and essential to the next generation of keepers of our machines. Maybe we can chip in to cover some of the costs? Bring me back to reality if this is a crazy idea!
Regards
James

email (option): Jamescusteau@yahoo.com

That's a fantastic idea James not crazy at all 👍🏻

I too would be up for helping off set costs for the time, production of such video !!......... I expect many novices like me that need this would help out too ?

Is there anyone out there up for such a challenge ! 😉...... No pressure Ian and Ron lol !!!!😜

Regards,

Mark

email (option): towersmark84@yahoo.co.uk

I would certainly pitch in to defray costs! In fact, I would want them to come out ahead financially.

Regards, Scott D

I second that
At the moment I gather all interesting items on the forum and put them temporarily on an USB stick. It’s on my bucket list to put them a bit in order for my grandson, in six years when at 21 he is allowed to ride my WDM20. Then he will have at least some answers on problems that he might encounter, and when Granddad is no longer there...
And with a nice set of videos this will be the perfect combination

I would be happy to purchase a video showing an engine rebuild.

email (option): don@moeng.com.au

Wow, that would be somewhat of an undertaking but what a fantastic idea.
I would certainly be up for helping towards the cost and it might avert the late night calls for help that Ian will get shortly when I get serious about the rebuild 🤓

email (option): Dwrudd at lineone dot net

Nieuwe pagina 1