Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Plater?...

Has anyone on the forum used 'Marque Restore' in Coventry for dull chrome plating....?

Apparently they do 'traditional' dull chrome but I'd be interested in any feedback before sending them the parts I need to have done...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Plater?...

I have used Marque Restore, not for dull plating though. Delivery times are unreliable and getting contact at all is nigh impossible but the quality is great. Ther are not cheap, but I gladly pay for quality.

email (option): leonhop3_at_planet_dot_nl

Hmmm..A mixed picture..I'm never too keen on the ones I can't contact...Any other recommendations for 'proper' dull chrome plating and dull nickel plating?....

I don't mind paying for a quality job..Not so keen on paying a lot to be messed around...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian
my family have always found (Vehicle and General Polishers and Platers) Arlesey Bedfordshire, very good. Having done jobs for us for close to 20 years, i just had RE mudguards and other bits chromed, their website includes the process you are asking about.
I have been told that one of the top car restoration companies use Derby plating they even do cadmium plating.
hope this helps
Grahame

email (option): packagingmuseum@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1