Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gearbox tab washers etc.

I'm thinking of getting some small sets of parts made for the M20 gearbox and would like to gauge if there is sufficient interest to warrant it..

The parts would be as follows...

The oil retaining washer that fits next to the bearing at the kickstart end of the mainshaft..(frequently damaged)
The tab washer (strip) for the two 1/4" whit. bolts that retain the inner cover..
The tab washer for the kickstart ratchet nut and locknut..
The tab washer for the nut on the gear selector tie rod..
and finally..The gearbox inspection plate in stainless steel..

The above parts would make up a kit for use at overhaul and would not be available seperately...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Gearbox tab washers etc.

Hi Ian
Not sure what response you've had but I'd be interested in 3 sets of the washers. I'll PM you
All the best for the New Year to you all.
Cheers
Doug W

email (option): watsond@xnet.co.nz

Depending on price (The Australian dollar is taking a nose dive) I could be interested in a set.
I can pretty much guarantee I will need to replace all the washers and tabs on my gearbox when I finally get to it.

email (option): tmuir12@gmail.com

If anyone else is interested in this please post here as soon as possible to determine whether I can go ahead to the next stage...Ian

Ian, I would take 3 sets. Perhaps with something so light we could arrange a group shipment to Australia to make the shipping a better proposition?

Ray

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

Hi Ian,

I'd be interested.

Many thanks,
Scott

email (option): sd246@sbcglobal.net

yes - interested in 2 sets

brett
Melbourne
Australia

I've decided to progress this even though the numbers are really too low at the moment...Hopefully the surplus will go gradually......

I'll post again when I have a firm price...In the meantime please continue to add to the list if you are interested...Ian

Hi Ian
Im no where near needing these yet but you can put me down for a set.
Grahame

email (option): packagingmuseum@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1