Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
serial#

i just picked up a wm20, i will have lots of ?s as i start on it, most everything is there so im just gunna cleane it up and get her running, the frame # is wm20 121607 and the engine # is wm20 45858, any info on those #s would be great thanks george, Ps it also has ocm 330 military type #s on the oil tank and on the lower left side, thanks again

email (option): fvphantom2@gmail.com

Re: serial#

Hi George,

Your BSA frame WM20 121607 is a late war model and was originally fitted with a engine with the same number. Your engine WM20 45858 is quite a bit earlier. It had tank number C5890706 when it left the factory.

Your BSA saw quite some post war military use at BOAR, British Army on the Rhine and had post war military registration number 24YD80. It is sold by the military 23-8-1968.

All this information come from the post-war military key card with number 191b, if you want a copy of that card you can contact Lex who owns these cards: welbike@welbike.net

I probably have a few war time photos of BSA's with tank numbers close to your BSA, let me know if you want these.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Thanks henk and merry christmass i'll be touch with this project and appreciate your input and site

Damnit i lost all the pics you sent, sorry

Nieuwe pagina 1