Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Small Battledress Trousers?

Apologies for the off-topic subject but would anyone have a small pair of battledress trousers for sale? 49 pattern would be fine with the waist being anywhere from 24 to 28 inches.

Being such a small size, they're obviously not for me - I can't ever remember having a sub-30 inch waist! My daughter Poppy is keen to represent the ATS at shows next year but with M20-friendly trousers instead of the skirt.

Thanks in advance, Lee.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Re: Small Battledress Trousers?

The pukka ATS trousers are side buttoning. The History Bunker does them for £89 .........not sure about SOF? or yes, you find a small size of mens trews, which is usually not a problem when looking round stalls!

I think I have a pair that is 29-30.

Drop me an email mike.kaczorowski@gmail.com

I've got some 49 pattern ones they claim on the label to be 30 to 31" waist, but I measured them with a tape measure and they are actually 28" waist which can be adjusted down on the two adjusters. I think they will do on the waist measurement, I also have with it a battle dress that is waist 31" but when you measure it, it is actually 28" with the ability to go down an inch or two. Both of them are in excellent condition, price is £35 for the two plus postage at cost
Dave
 photo A311A788-931F-4EC7-B085-2BE3EE65CB04_zpsvh1auodi.jpg

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Thanks Ferg, Mike & Dave.

It looks like Poppy is now sorted for the 2016 season with a pair of bike-friendly trousers. She's 13 and has her eyes on my BSA which is my fault for teaching her to ride a dirt-bike all those years ago!

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1