Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW2 BSA Folding Para Bicycle

Hi Everyone

I hope your all well, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you again at Goodwood Revial; Well straight to the point! I just wondered if anyone knew where I coud get a set of Original or repro brake calipers for my BSA folding bike. The ones on there at present I think are not correct for this bike, as they pull from the side and not from the centre. Any help would be greatly appreciated and welcome. PS still riding the Royal Enfield WDCO here and there to events. I hope to catch up with some members again soon.

email (option): nicholas1066@o2.co.uk

Re: WW2 BSA Folding Para Bicycle

Stuart Bray (motorcycles) has parts for the folding bicycles but they ain't cheap !!!

Check out his website............UK based in Polegate, Sussex......

Thanks Steve, I was hoping to find others; however thanks for the heads up....if you want it you have to get it! lol Hope all well with you mate

Thanks Nick - yep, all fine.... Stuart is a good source but as a dealer he needs to make a profit......he has some nice stuff though.........niche market for para bikes.........some time ago now there was someone doing all sorts of repro parts but the name and address escapes me now.........

Thanks Steve, I have seen some repro parts and they looked good! I guess its time to start saving again.......lol

hello does any one have a WW2 2nd pattern BSA Folding Para Bicycle frame for sale
must be in good condition no repairs and not badly pitted.
original paint transfers unimportant.
any information regarding parts for sale would be great.
Stuart Bray is one source, but are there any others ?
thank you could you please reply to richardcorcoran37@hotmail.com

email (option): richardcorcoran37@hotmail.com

This mine....

Sadly not for sale........

I know the pedals are wrong but I am happy with it..........

photo military006.jpg

hello Jimmy could you give me a few measurements of your para bicycle
just got a frame from stuart Bray looks to be in good condition .
im looking for parts .could you please give me the meaurement of the width of the handle bars and the tommy bar nut on the stem
regards Richard

email (option): richardcorcoran

Through Jim van Ommeren, I have had some repro brakes for the BSA folding bikes made, some ten years ago or so. Obviously they have long gone since then. Because of ongoing demand, Wim Weijters and me have been toying with the idea of making a new batch.
We are still tooling up, but most parts have been cut, and needs finishing. Brake blocks and brake block holders are the only real snagg at the moment, but we will keep you posted when we get them finished.

email (option): rpa@robvanmeel.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1