Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
eBook update

A couple of months back I asked for any pictures of BSA M20s and their owners for an eBook publication. I did get some owners/pictures. But not enough to make a credible publication.

It's not really a problem. These things either come together or they don't. And most of us have pretty busy lives these days. So no hard feelings, and all that. But if I don't get many more pics, I'll have to shelve the idea until I can gather enough images of my own at shows, etc (which is what I've generally done in the past).

I might yet be contacting the owners who did send image to (a) thanks them again for their effort, and (b) discuss using the images in another way - bike features or something.

That's it. Just didn't want anyone to think this project had been neglected.

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Re: eBook update

Hi Danny, you can use my pictures I sent you in any way you like
Dave

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hi Danny...The problem I have with any photos I have is quality...

Although I have a large format camera from the 50's I sometimes use, generally it's a 'point and shoot' basic digital job I employ these days....

I haven't even kept my SLR...

Have to say though...I still prefer film to digital...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks, Dave. I'll be in touch.

And thanks, Ian. I agree about film. I've got a medium format Rolleicord camera that I used to use all the time before digital arrived. I've still got it, and plan to use it again sometime. I think that classic bikes such as BSA M20s, and similar, deserve nothing less than two-and-a-quarter film and a slow photograph with all the pomp and ceremony approriate to the nobel art of "painting with light".

But time creeps up on us all.

Don't worry about the pictures. A willing spirit is enough. Meanwhile, don't forget those battery boxes. I'm getting desperate for one...

Hi Danny...There in stock...Mail me with your postal details and I'll get one in the post...regards....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Danny

I didn't spot the original post and can't seem to find it on a search. What sort of thing are you after?

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

It's here Lee.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1289576&cmd=show

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Apologies, Lee. Haven't been on the forum for a few days. And thanks to Ron for helping me out.

Nieuwe pagina 1