Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WM20 ebay

did any one se that WM20 on ebay just end, nice not a bad restored bike for £3150,
i dont understand, why it did not make more. recent m20s almost sold for that with wrong parts fitted, lots of parts missing and still needing restoration..
strange!!

email (option): mrsbfuller@hotmail.co.uk

Re: WM20 ebay

It's a bad time of year to sell a bike, with Christmas and the cold. Most people aren't thinking of buying one right now. Early Spring and Summer is when the bike bug starts again and the prices go up. I've got some parts to sell and I'll wait for a few months before listing them now.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

To be honest Barry I was surprised that it went so cheap,but the fuel tank and gearbox were wrong and that was just a quick look because it was advertised as m20 not wm20 and didn't say year of manufacture so maybe not even a wartime bike!?

email (option): tugs99@hotmail.co.uk

Not sure everyone here is discussing the same bike. There was this wm20 that was up for £3250 that had a good spec level but was in Orkney which often reduces the price you can get.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291025912117

I think we may be discussing different bike because I cant see anything wrong with the gearbox the main problem would be the cost of getting it back from the Orkney islands

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Hi Cycle Fred,

This is the M20 that was mentioned to start with.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSA-M20-/301034759522?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item461711e562&nma=true&si=eHDH%252FidrPwA2Knb%252FFnNmx1LbkbA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

I think someone had a good buy with that one...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

the bike from orkney, i thought it looked ok but it still needed lots of work and there was some incorrect parts fitted. i liked the recent M20..

I think a few incorrect parts shouldnt frigthen too much.
There is always some work te be done and some parts to be changed.
That keeps us busy and after all, most if not all bikes have had a hard life.
A complete and original well restored good runner is rare and probably very expensive.

Nieuwe pagina 1