Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my M20

Thought the forum would like to see some pics of my re born M20. It was a bit of a rusty mess when I got it but I have it in reasonable shape now. I am sure the purists will pick holes but apart from the A10 Handlebars I do not think it is too bad. It has new tyres, New seat covers, I still have the original front one, New bits and bobs everywhere from Draganfly, a powder coat job and re paint in what I believe is Khaki Gas paint No 3. All I need to do is fit a battery to get the electrics working and then it will be ready for a 3 month test programme in Norfolk UK. All comments welcome, as always.

http://s915.photobucket.com/user/araine11/slideshow/

email (option): araine11@hotmail.com

Re: my M20

Looking very good Arthur

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

It looks good to me. Will it be in Normandy next year ?

I will get some miles on the clock and get used to riding a 1940 bike before venturing outside Norfolk.

A great looking bike,for sure! But, why not slap some paint on that chrome headlight rim?

email (option): m20wc51@yahoo.com

Good point, hadn't thought about that. It will give me something to do this weekend.

Indeed looking good, nice colour also,

One point which I noticed is the position of the kickstart lever. Are you sure the stop rubber inside the cover is there or in good condition? The position of the lever looks a bit more vertical than most other examples.

Enjoy!, regards, Michiel / NL

I am not sure about the kick start lever. I have not had the box apart so don't know what is inside. There is no play and it returns well but it is something to look at when or if I need to pull the box apart.

Nieuwe pagina 1