Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
message for Ian Wright

Hi Ian

Shane and myself are thinking of dropping in to see you tomorrow, will you be in? should be mid-morning and only a quick visit as Shane has to work lates

Re: message for Ian Wright

Hi Colin...Yes, I'll be here...Forecast is dry but cold...If you still want a new tank for your M20 my 'cut off' one is now available...regards....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thats great, will set of just after Nine, make sure the kettles on, will chat about the tank, just going to run the bike to Ahsburton now, better than using the car

Hi Ian, We got back fine, the ice on road had melted, but riding across the Moor at +2 is a far cry from the heady days of summer, dont how they put up with it over in the low countries, any way great to see you and have a chat, but forgot about the tank, will sort it out next time along the the clutch business.

Hi Colin/Shane...Yes, nice to have a chinwag and to see a couple of M20s out and about.....Let me know whether you still need the tank...If so, I'll put it to one side...If not I'll move it on....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian, did you get my email re the tank and clutch thing

Hi Colin...Had a busy day and didn't get to my e mails till this evening...reply sent...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1