WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA twin

Anyone see the Y13 for sale?

Re: BSA twin

Keep up Henri Ron

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=9030&msgid=1287847&cmd=show

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Okay, I 'm awake now. By the way Ron, that posting is not listed on my forum page. None of it shows up for that date nor for Curt's name.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

I'm only joshing Henri! I know little about the workings of the internet

Ron

Thanks anyway....

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Found in parts for sale

Always suspicious when an ad says "I'm selling it for someone else." I take it basically as a warning that, if something goes wrong, you can't go after the person listing it and he won't tell you who you can go after, so you'll be plum out of luck.

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

Holy smoke. 28,000$

The man in the asylum who really believes he is Richard 3rd. is Richard 3rd. in his world...

Out there somewhere is someone who really believes he needs to have a Y13...at any cost.. ...And now he has one. You never know...it might be one of us...Ian

Hi Richard the first here,heres another v twin ,1929 very nice 310790666339
he also has a b25 and some other interesting bikes for sale.
cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Too late Rick..it's sold! (£15,600)...The same guy has just sold a Square 4 on e bay as well for £10,0000...Ian

They are dealers.

http://www.totalbikebits.com/product_locator/dealerdetails.php?id=511

Ron

Yes, it's Reaney and Son of Norton replica fork fame...but they are 'selling for a friend'...Barry...Ian

I saw a bike for sale somewhere, I think it was a 16H flat tank replica monstrosity, on which the seller had proudly put " with Indian made replica girder forks" as if that was proof of a quality built bike.
OK I suppose if you like watching nurses walk past your bed and eating hospital food.

Peter Stowe

OK I suppose if you like watching nurses walk past your bed.

I can't say that I've never taken some enjoyment from passing the time in that way...

Reaney of the imaginative ebay descriptions

Peter Stowe
I saw a bike for sale somewhere, I think it was a 16H flat tank replica monstrosity, on which the seller had proudly put " with Indian made replica girder forks" as if that was proof of a quality built bike.
OK I suppose if you like watching nurses walk past your bed and eating hospital food.

Yea, its on fleabay 221312185061 he wants £3700 for it. Its a complete load of s--t.

Interesting idea to recreate a 'modernised' flat tanker...and that has been done nicely a number of times by various people..
However, omitting to fit a gearbox and kickstart indicates things went badly wrong with this one early in the design process...

I think you'd be taking your life in your hands venturing out amongst the modern traffic on this contraption..

There could be Registration document, MOT and 'Construction and Use' issues as well... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1