Author
Comment
Motor-Nr. M2077395

You have the jackpot if you have this frame number see ebay nr: 231087450014

regards,

Bram

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Re: Motor-Nr. M2077395

Hi Bram,unfortunately the page is in German and doesn't translate very well.
The front diamond frame has clearly been cut through with a grinder,and by the
look of the cut,recently.I would hope the seller hasn't cut the frame just to get the rest on ebay as he has halfed his chance of a good price.Can you see what I am not seeing? is it a special engine with history?
Cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Hi,
This is a fair translation by "Chrome" browse, if it helps.
Not very accurate, but gives a good picture..

s image (s)
Delivery: as shown in picture 1
Original part
Engine no. M2077395 ... However, such a part is actually 500cc 570ccm
the case is the same number
the engine does not verbastelt
Motor rotates, has good compression (via ebay definition is offered as defective because it does not work ... no cleaning etc can easily be installed)
as seen in the pictures are piston and cylinder bore well
Oil pump delivers oil
Movable valves, seal ...
Kickstarter works (without turning the engine clean by hook etc. ..)
Gear rotates, but it is something gummy and stiff (Getrieberräder not have the usual sprocket wear ...)
Lucas alternator and ignition attached
all movable
enclose the rare oil tank

FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS LIKE TO CALL 07156/480 832 (from 19:00 clock)

than one term deficit has to be mentioned that several cooling fins on the cylinder and cylinder head are canceled, the motor is outside heavily contaminated and was not fined for the sale, and that are canceled 2 studs (on request I spin it like out)
Pick Up only
possibly shipping by freight Germany far as possible (weight about 130kg, cost 180 - €
otherwise I have no other BSA parts

Bingteile - Carburetor - overhauls - Repairs
Individual-/Problemlösungen/Alternativen the work and are suitable for everyday use
---- Adler to Zundapp ----
Please ask for! Furthermore, we perform Amal nozzle fittings, valves, nozzles - all priced under Call us a call on 07156-480832 daily from 19:00 clock, otherwise please discuss answering machine

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

If anyone is seriously interested, at the asking price of almost €2000,I can do a translation (I think Chrome is a bit rusty).
Cheers
Pete

email (option): petercomley@web.de

I would say this one has come from the middle east/India/Pakistan..and it may be there that it was hacked out of the frame...

If the capacity is 570cc on an M20 crank then it has an 88mm piston fitted...This would not be unusual as car pistons and other bike pistons were frequently fitted in those parts of the world...Ian

I remember Joe Francis Motors in the 1970s having heaps (literally) of ex-Middle East Police bikes in that light blue. I have a feeling that they were from Jordan or Oman or somewhere like that.

It's not 'Caunter Scheme' blue, is it ?

Missed the 570cc bit for some reason. That kind of makes a mockery out of the statement "der Motor nicht verbastelt" which basically translates as "the motor has not been tinkered with".
The piston also looks astonishingly shiny for one that has been in service and compared to the rest of the engine.

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Nieuwe pagina 1