Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James ML

Not sure if any of these two were seen here before photo ML-Tree1_zps683f5119.jpg photo ML-Church1_zps30c6bd57.jpg

At least I think they are both James!

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Re: James ML

Henri.

The one outside the church looks like a parallel twin bike with a pressed steel front fork, but not sure. Plus the one by the tree looks like a bigger bike as it appears to have a valve lifter lever on the left hand side of the handlebars, I could be wrong though (usually am)

Thanks John. The one by the church has the resonance chamber like the James. But we could both be wrong for sure.

John,

They all have the valve lifter on the left!? when I enlarge it, it's a James for sure. (must be a small guy in the picture)

The church one is a James too, as you can see the round toolbox on the side and the double stand springs. Church is still there, google Bernieres sur Mer, damage can still be seen! (repaired)

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike at welbike.net

They do have twin ports but only one silencer. I hate two strokes....look what breathing all those fumes has done to Sammy Miller Ron

photo ML038_zps1b11b8ef.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

If breathing two stroke fumes ends you up with a shed full of rare and tasty bikes and a few bob in the bank, then I am off to suck on a Bantam exhaust.

Ron, where's your decompression lever??

I did inhale lots of thinner fumes, but whish I didn't!! not good for the memory, and nervous system!!

So I let someone else do the 2 pack spraying now, Ron will recognize the cheap foreign labor!

Talking about Sammy Miller, here a Norton resto he did, especially like the red plastic stickers on the tank! and what about the buddy seat, modern for 1942!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike at welbike.net

The decompresser is there Lex. Probably not yet fitted in the previous picture.
Is that my old mate Michel behind the mask? Bless him!
I also have one of those 'Party Tent' workshops. Great for semi outside spraying and such.

Ken. Being wealthy does not eliminate one from being weird

photo Lightweights217_zps5f1ae0df.jpg

Hi Ron. Could you please send me a photo of the attachement location at the frame from those two stand springs?

unpob@yahoo.com

Thank you

Pictures sent Henri. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1