Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James ML

There is another James ML for sale on ebay as number 181243617187.

Does anyone know how much the one at Bonhams auction went for and if anyone we know bought it? Cheers John

Re: James ML

Hi John...Lex was there and had an interest in the Bonhams ML...I spoke to him and he said it wasn't a 'genuine' one...Ian

Hi John.

I'm 99% sure the one on eBay is the one that sold at bonhams at the weekend! It went for £160. Which I guess is cheap for any ML.

Steve

email (option): findingsteveo@hotmail.com

£200 inc. premium...but I don't think it was a genuine ML...Ian

Hi, according to the frame number ML3449 given on ebay,its the same as the previous post by Lex,and he has photographed it and posted it on here.
someone is after making a quick buck
cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

My guess is that it never sold at the Stafford auction, and they're now trying their luck on ebay!! see the prev. post you started John, it's all a scam, and I'm totally disgusted by it!!

Spoke to some other people, and in fact, half of the items "sold" at auctions are not sold at all, but bought back by their owners, or some sort of shady deal is going on with the auction houses, to up the prices, and get more coverage, till a suitably stupid, sorry innocent victim is found!!

Well they're not going to pull the wool over my eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUznYwE6-lA

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike(a)welbike.net

Anyway to date the engine number. It starts with AAA

Yes I know about the engine numbers Henri, but there were none present that I could see.

And the very same guy, John Harding, who told me it was not right, must have owned/bought it at the sale, and is now offering it on Ebay!!

Thanks,

Lex

ps, I know now of whom I have to steer clear of, finding an Original James!

email (option): welbike(a)welbike.net

Thanks for that Lex,

I was not referring to that Ebay item, but rather trying to figure out my own engine's date.

photo IMG_0001_zps5ab93942.jpg photo IMG_0002_zpsb28820f6.jpg

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Nieuwe pagina 1