Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hoggin The Bridge 2013

It's moments like this that make it all worth while, just won the Best bIKE PRE 1980's.
Turned up and the organisers asked if I had entered my bike in the show and advised I hadn't, so they entered it in on my behalf.
When we finished the ride, we got to Chepstow racecourse and my M20 really was a topic of conversation by allot of people.
To have it win Best Pre 1980's bike was a real honour and a great day had by all.
Just glad that she managed to start after riding the 40 mile circuit at a very steady 30 mph and trying my very best not to load the piston and use all the gears to keep it running with ease.
Really chuffed and my daughter who pillioned me, loved it, although she is still vibrating after the ride on the rather hard pillion seat, LOL.

Julian

email (option): 79aust@sky.com

Re: Hoggin The Bridge 2013

Brilliant
There is so much fun to be had on these bikes. Every ride out seems to turn into an event.

Well done Julian

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Here's a couple of photo's, I agree with your comments though, as every ride is an event and a great honourable experience.
 photo P1030907_zps429c18ca.jpg
 photo P1030908_zps974a8caa.jpg
 photo P1030910_zps0c1c7185.jpg
 photo P1030912_zps60baa928.jpg
Julian

Best Picture I've just found of me and my daughter, riding across the Severn Bridge.

photo hogging2013-1454_zpsdcef53f8.jpg

Julian

Nieuwe pagina 1