Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A great ride out

Today was the Bob Foster (Velocette) run here in Dorset. Me and Ariel Graham met up with Andy B and The Lady Marion to ride to Crossways near Bovington where the run starts. Me and Graham didn't participate in the run (which is best part of 75 miles of the finest of scenery in Dorset). But coffee and bacon butties at the village hall whilst we looked at the collective bikes (mostly Velos). Then a nice gently run home in the super sunshine. What could be better? Ron

photo G844_zps5d2c14ba.jpg
 photo G846_zpsdf9d1666.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: A great ride out

Lucky you Ron, the sun has been out here all day, and Shane had me bike

Shane's got his own bikes!! I blame the parents! It's the way they were dragged up! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I know what you mean, but I got to be nice to him as he was doing some work on it for me I will give you a ring in the week regarding the tour, in the mean time enjoy the sunshine

I got out on mine today for the first time in 6 weeks following stomach surgury. The bike started first kick, ran perfectly all day and the sun shone.
Brilliant day

I got some miles on my WM20 today too. Then, I noticed a bit of fuel leaking. So, Mr. Einstein (me) decides that I should put a wrench to it to tighten up the fuel tap while a couple of miles away from the house. That did it! A bit of weeping turned into a steady drip of about 10 drops per minute. My ride was cut short, and home it was to drain the tank again and fix it. I think I got it this time.

But, I must say it was a nice ride today. I got about 15 miles in. It was beautiful and sunny, about 80 degrees. But then, that's average here in Los Angeles.

Kevin

Nieuwe pagina 1