Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is anyone from USA going to Normandy?

Hello,

Is any one from the USA thinking about going to Normandy in 2014? I'm seriously considering going. I'd like to ship my bike over and I'm looking for someone to split the cost of shipping a crate with two bikes and gear over to Etreham. I'm in the process of getting a quote for the shipment. The last estimated quote I got was about $1,200-$1,400.00 USD round trip. I'm also checking for flights over. I have available to me a companion ticket which is a free ticket with the purchase of a regular priced ticket which is about $1,400.00 USD round trip Boston to Paris. I need to confirm that the ticket is valid for international travel. I would be willing to split the cost of my ticket and use the companion ticket with someone that is interested. If interested, email me and we can discuss details.

James
Maine, USA

email (option): jamescusteau@yahoo.com

Re: Is anyone from USA going to Normandy?

I've just been looking at the post by Canvas Grip which says the furthest entrants so far are from Malta and Italy - it'd be good to see you there James.

Who has the smallest distance to travel? I'm under an hour from the ferry and I'm guessing it's a similar distance to Etreham from the Cherbourg ferry?

Just 3 miles to the ferry in Poole for me. I am fettling a bike purchased by US Mark Frost from a UK dealer, which he intends to ride in Normandy. I'm still waiting to hear his plans though. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi James, I'm definitely coming over to Normandy in 2014. As Ron mentioned, I've got a bike in Poole, Dorset that I'll be taking on the ferry to France already. I will be flying into England, so I am note sure I'm a good candidate for your plan, but let's keep in touch just the same.

email (option): wingco4@hotmail.com

Hi Mark,

I tried to email you but it didn't go through. Do you have another email address? If not can you email me?

Regards,
Jim

email (option): jamescusteau@yahoo.com

Gee whiz Jim, you're actually going to go through with this aren't you!

Hi James, Well, muffed up own my email address. Should read wingco40@hotmail.com. Drop me a note when you have a minute!

Cheers!

email (option): wingco40@hotmail.com

Mark for a professor you're not doing very well. Just re-read your last post Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1