Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting there... SLOWLY...

Thought I'd show y'all my progress with the 42 WM20 I've got, ok I now there's still painting to be done, and the mag/dyno needs fitting, and the back wheel along with all the other stuff, including a valve grinding session, then brackets to be made up for the panniers, and I need to paint and fit the fire extinquisher..

But I just think it's looking so bloody MARVELLOUS, I just HAD to show you...

photo 20130925_162948_zps33a6914b.jpg

Don't care if it's the wrong, whatever, for the year, or they never fitted THAT then, it's my bike and I'm doing it for ME. And once it's done it'll join my M21 as my long distance touring machine, got a Norton rally in Holland to do next year on it, can't wait..

And if you're wondering what IS that colour..? It's Old Putty..

Re: Getting there... SLOWLY...

your bike looks great to me. all good luck with it and hope you have lots of happy riding. we shouldn't be precious about everything being just so. nothing ever really is. peter

email (option): peter.beresford3@btopenworld.com

That's a nice big splodge of gas detector paint. Have they warned you that it turns a pinky-red colour if you squeeze one out whilst riding ?

BLIMEY Rik, NOW you tell me..

I'll keep me eye on it, Baza is always in front, and he's WM20 is always got a funny smell about it..? Mostly castrol R, or Bacon, as he stuffs foil wrapped bacon into the fins, then we munch nice hot bacon sarnies after a 50 mile ride...

I usually heat up meat pies on my M21's cylinder head, might cook a curry on this M20..? I've a feeling it'll do a grand job with that..

That's a nice big splodge of gas detector paint. Have they warned you that it turns a pinky-red colour if you squeeze one out whilst riding ?

Nieuwe pagina 1