Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Triumph TRW feature

Hi all, I'm about to put a TRW feature up on my website (Sump) and would like to add a few links to anyone who's either making parts for these bikes, or supplying parts. I don't mean anyone who's merely selling a few bits and bobs. Henk's parts forum is the place for that. I'm thinking only of people who regularly offer parts and/or services.

I don't think there's actually too much stuff around. Burton Bike Bits seem to be the biggest parts source, and I'm not sure how much stuff Russells have. But I live in hope that someone here will have a small stash.

The bike I'm featuring is for sale, by the way, and is currently at Ace Classics (London) Ltd. The asking price is £4,400. I wouldn't know how negotiable that is.

Note to Henk: I have given you a mention on the Sump TRW feature in the hope that it will draw out a few other military bike enthusiasts. Hope you don't mind me using this forum to canvass for TRW parts suppliers.

I'm still debugging/correcting the TRW feature. But if anyone's curious about it, here's the link:

http://www.sump-publishing.co.uk/triumph-trw.htm

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Hi Danny..This company still has some NOS and used parts for the TRW...

LMS(Lichfield)...01543 480600 lmslimited@btconnect.com .....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks, Ian. I'll check it out.

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Though he's not a parts supplier, a local club member has over 20 TRW's , all except one are supposed to be 1957's. All ex-Canadian military surplus. Apparently, Triumph didn't make many in 1957 due to an overstock of 1956 models.
He had talked about selling them all, most are in excellent condition, some were new in the crate when he bought them. Also has a ton of parts. He didn't want to part them out but sell as a lot. Way over my budget though.

Nieuwe pagina 1