Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 DR Tour Update

Hi All

Thank you to those of you who have requested booking forms for the big tour in 2014.

By now, you will all have received booking forms and tour information - if this is not the situation, please contact us on the addresss below and not by posting on the forum, we can deal with it more easily;

shaef2014@gmail.com

From the booking forms sent and those returned/completed, there is still a gap and we would ask you to return these as soon as possble and not leave things to last minute.
So during next tea/coffee break, get typing on those keys and set 2014 as your target.

The campsite will be very full next year, so a few minutes of your time on this now will allow us to plan for a better event and space for you.

Some basic information so far (confirmed bookings)

Countries
UK has highest registration so far, followed closely by Netherlands, Belgium, Malta & Ireland - based upon residency.

Bikes
BSA leading the way as in 2009, followed by Norton, Matchless, Triumph, Ariel, Royal Enfield & Harley Davidson. a good selection so far.

Year of Manufacture
All years from 1940 are represented with 1944 being the the most common year of manufacture. now I wonder what happened then ???

Over to you now to make it happen

With Best Regards

The Canvas Grip

email (option): shaef2014@gmail.com

Re: 2014 DR Tour Update

Thanks for the update...I'm off to Normandy later this month with Ron and Slim Jon to sort out some more details...I'm looking forward to it as I was unable to get over in June...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1