Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 Netley Marsh & Beaulieu autojumbles

I had an very enjoyable weekend, Thursday and Friday at Netley and Saturday at Beaulieu, it was nice to meet up with so many forum members and WD bike enthusiasts and I did find a few bits to buy although hardly any of them were on my shopping list.

The pictures below shows a few of my purchases, a Vokes filter for my WB30 a rather nice brass plate from an early BSA gearbox (any information on models and years welcome) and a girder fork from a BSA with some original green paint still attached, I'm guessing it could be B29, B30 or an impressed late 1930s BSA?

Rob

photo net2_zps7128f157.jpg

photo net1_zpscb7bec5e.jpg

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Re: 2013 Netley Marsh & Beaulieu autojumbles

I got back yesterday evening after 3 days at Netley...I also had a great time meeting up with all the 'WD men'...
I didn't spend my customary amount of time looking round and rummaging through boxes due to the ankle and crutches but still managed to find some useful parts...
A box of new milling cutters,some NOS good quality files and a trolley jack for the workshop. An alloy top fork yoke for A/B Series bikes, some NOS M20/21 valve guides, a NOS M20 big end/conrod kit, a couple of engine sprockets in sizes I need, an 8 stud M20 cylinder head and, of course, a decent sized bag of stainless fasteners for current projects...
I also delivered a few bits for people and got my wheel hubs to the wheel builder..2 for the sprinter for alloy rims and the rear NOS hub for my M20 rebuild...
On top of that the rain confined itself to during the night pretty much and all three days were pretty good...Overall a very pleasant weekend....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

The problem with being a one man jumbler, is not being able to get away from your stall to look round and then Rob/Lex/Ian find all the stuff Never the less, I enjoyed the weekend and meeting up with other DR's........and my glory hole shed is oh so empty....Thank God! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Rob,

The brass gearbox cover is off a very early flat tank BSA.

Regards,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

Hi all, despite being a day late! (whowever loves his wife, leaves her at home!)

I did find some interesting, and cheap things, just across from Ron's stall!!! Beaulieu was similar, even found good stuff sunday afternoon!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike(at)welbike.net

Nieuwe pagina 1