Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 Netley Marsh & Beaulieu Autojumbles

Nearly time for a bit of jumbling

I'm hoping to go up to Netley on Thursday afternoon and then head over to Beaulieu early Saturday morning.

Who else is going and when Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Re: 2013 Netley Marsh & Beaulieu Autojumbles

Hi Rob,I will be going Thursday,camping over,then I usually get away Saturday.
I have never done Beaulieu,wouldn't mind a few pointers.I have heard you park up away,then get a bus.is this right.
Im on a detour on my way down Via Hackney and East Grindstead unless i can find someone who is in East London to pick up a seat and an exhaust for me.
Cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Hi all, if all goes well, I'll be at Beaulieu friday, and Netley saturday, so at least at Netley you'll have a chance to find something, before I bought it all!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike(at)welbike.net

Yes I'm pitch number B14. Top of field facing the trees. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Did you get my email Ron??

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike(at)welbike.net

rick
Hi Rob,I will be going Thursday,camping over,then I usually get away Saturday.
I have never done Beaulieu,wouldn't mind a few pointers.I have heard you park up away,then get a bus.is this right.
Im on a detour on my way down Via Hackney and East Grindstead unless i can find someone who is in East London to pick up a seat and an exhaust for me.
Cheers Rick

Hi Rick

I usually leave Netley pretty early so I can park in one of the proper car parks just outside the main entrance, but it is a long wait then to get in, but it does save the long walk from the outer car parks.

They do run a van delivery service to get your heavy purchases back to your car.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I should arrive at Netley Thursday lunchtime...My stall is in the usual spot next to Steve (George Yeomans), at the very top of the path that comes up from the entrance gate..Start praying to the weather gods around now....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian, please don't forget that tool I need to borrow. Ron

Hi Ron..What tool?... ...You had better send me an e mail about the tool that I can't remember so that it reminds me to bring it along..Assuming I do remember what it was that you were reminding me about in the first place...

Maybe I should just bring the stand spring tool instead..anyway, send me an e mail to remind me....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yes Ian the stand spring tool! My mate Tony said he could fit it with a piece of wire and a ratchet strap......He's still nursing his wounds Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1