WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attn Lee Davey

Did the seat studs ever arrive?

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Re: Attn Lee Davey

Not yet Dave. My normal Postie has had the week off and I'll ask him what the score is regarding stuff that's late being delivered or been lost.
I spoke to him a week or two ago to see if he'd left any packages with the neighbours but he hadn't.
At least the map case arrived safe & sound!

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Have the studs arrived yet? I have just had to get more steel for something else and can make another pair if needs be, please let me know.
Dave

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hi Dave

No studs yet - I think Royal Mail have definitely lost them.

I spoke to my Postie last week so I could get a true picture of what happens when things go missing, instead of the PR-fuelled media-speak on the Royal Mail website, and he says that 30,000(!) items get lost each week with anything 'undelivered' getting shipped to Ireland and somewhere else that I've forgotten. He says that they are 'meant to' take necessary action to reunite the sender with the item/letter but in reality, chances are slim. He also said that if something hasn't been delivered to either party within a fortnight, then it's most probably disappeared into the Royal Mail black hole...Bugger.

A replacement set would be great but it does seem unfair that you're having to make a second set due to Royal Mail failing to deliver. If you'd like me to send my details again, just let me know.

Thanks again, Lee.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1