Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
message for Ian (workshop)

Hi Ian
looking fine for a ride across Dartmoor tomorrow, should be with you about mid day, have the kettle ready.

Re: message for Ian (workshop)

Will do... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Great day out today,smashing run across South Dartmoor to see Ian, had a chat (thanks for lunch) about the 2014 tour, can't wait now, but its amazing when talking about it how much behind the scene work is going on, had a bit of a scare returning home, got to a place called Hexworthy and thought the engine was rumbling, but no, it was a chinook helicopter behind me about 20ft off the ground, not the sort of traffic hazard you got in South London

Hi Col..Great to catch up on the gossip...and thanks for dropping off the brake bleeder kit...Just a shame it wasn't me crossing over the moors in such nice riding weather ..(Engine failure on an M20?..that seems a bit unlikely, more likely to be engine failure on the Chinook.).. ....Ian

Hi Ian, just to let you know that the Poppy wreath for the tour is now at home, if anybody ask about getting anything else from the RBL to place at any of the cemetrys or memorials please let me know

Thanks Colin...We'll have to get together again at some point to sort out the centre piece...Also, let me know how much it cost would you?....Ian

Its £19 for the wreath, but no rush, I can pay it in with the rest of the Poppy cash at the end of November, can you remember who done the insert for the last one,I thought it was Jenny. Anyway, any excuse for a ride across the Moor,

This is the best image I can find of the 2009 wreath, it said something like "In Memory of all those who went to war on two wheels".

Rob

photo Image1_zps6d9101e0.jpg

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Rob, I am sure it was Jenny that done the last one, I will try to have a word, and have you had anymore thoughts about Paignton Bike night? give me a ring at home if you have

Nieuwe pagina 1