Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
replica parts/ cables/clutch parts etc

Hi Every one
At long last i have 2 good wheels resoked and true for M20-109711. So im now working on the bike and hope to have it ready for ANZAC day 2014. I have purchased some parts that have been replicas that i have been disapointed in. So now i'm alittle nervice about buying stuff that may not be up to standard. Especialy as it is a long way to send back ( New Zealand ). I need to buy a full set of cables and would like to know the best place to get these?. I also need a good sliding clutch plate ( 15-4308 ), i bought a new one of these but it is just rubbish. Are there any good quality new one availible?

Cheers
Phil Smith
M20-109711
New Zealand

email (option): wpgarage@xtra.co.nz

Re: replica parts/ cables/clutch parts etc

There is a fella in Australia that sells cables on ebay OZ from time to time his name is John Parker. He sells amal parts as well. I've used his cables for a fair while and they seem good to me.
I dont have his email but his fax is Australia (03) 98793927

You can get cable kits to make your own. I find these are better because you can make them the exact length you want. Sometimes even NOS ones don't fit quite right.

I've bought the ones from Australia and some of the cables came with loose ends, to be soldered by the purchaser. Not a big deal, if you have the skill to do it right.

Thanks guys. i will send John a fax.

Cheers
Phil

Nieuwe pagina 1