Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for Ian Wright

Hi Ian, I've mailed you a couple of times re the engine/gearbox. What gives? Could you mail me if poss.

Cheers Pat

Re: Message for Ian Wright

Hi Ian,i also sent you a message.cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Hi Ian,
Also sent you an email about Handlebars.

Regards, Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Dave...(and others waiting for bars or other parts)...At the moment I can't get to my workshop at all, or the post office, due to my current broken ankle..So, I can't do anything about bars or any other parts at the moment....
I'm into week three and still can't put my foot on the floor at all but am expecting (hoping for) some improvement in my mobility over the next couple of weeks..
Richard, Pat...I'll mail you both later today....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian,
Sorry to hear that the ankles not mended yet. Have you thought about one of them BSA Ariel 3 scooters, classics.
Dave

Hi Dave..I try not to... ...
When I was about 17 I went to look at one that was advertised for sale in Plymouth...
Imagine my surprise when the chap opened the garage door and it wasn't the Ariel version of the Trident I'd imagined.. .....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian
Last year when I tore my Achilles tendon and had 3 months in plaster I bought a second hand disabled scooter, used it for 3 months then sold it on for what It cost me.
It was a good little machine and I got to like riding it , better than being stuck at home.

Yeh Ian, I bet it was a right let down, I remember seeing one when I was a lad and wondered what the **** was BSA making.

Dave

Nieuwe pagina 1