Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lincoln tank group

Had the pleasure of a ride out on this little beauty on saturday, to meet the chaps of the lincoln tank group, hard to think this bike was in a cardboard box 2 years ago. the result of many hours of hard work. and some cash of course.

photo WP_000340.jpg

Re: lincoln tank group

Looks a nice bike another one saved

Very nice indeed and it was great to see you there, a good day was had by all. It was interesting to see who's bike had left the most oil on the ground at the end of the day, I think my old G3 was the clear winner!

Yes its a lovely bike the bags etc on the back really set it off in my opinion. Rides really well too, and started 1st kick. Only negative was the rider, who kept changing up when wanting some rear brake ha ha used to a modern road bike !!!!!!!!

The bike with 2 others which were there

photo WP_000342.jpg

Lincoln Bill
Very nice indeed and it was great to see you there, a good day was had by all. It was interesting to see who's bike had left the most oil on the ground at the end of the day, I think my old G3 was the clear winner!
Yes because it was parked on the grass

I shouldn't think there is much grass actually left alive there now after my old bike has leaked all over it!!

Nieuwe pagina 1