Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another M20 resurrection

It's time I formally introduced myself... My name is Ian, but in BSAOC circles I'm mostly known as Frank hence my moniker.. What's that I hear you say?, 'Get to the Point'.. So may I introduce my latest Beezer project.. plus my latest almost complete M33..which looked worse than the M20 when I bought it..

photo DSCF1187_zps21e57e7a.jpg

photo DSCF2085_zpscb7f3696.jpg

No doubt I'll be asking questions along the way..

email (option): ian@integsci.com

Re: Another M20 resurrection

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum.

I have to say if thats all you have of an M20 you have set yourself quite a task. So good luck and don't be tempted by Indian made forks. Rob

email (option): robmiller11(at)yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Rob.. I do also have Engine, Gearbox, Mag, Oil Tank plus some smaller parts, so I'm up for the challenge to hunt for any extra items needed..

Keep at it mate!

I'm almost done mith my 41 G3L that started out as a wish! Then came an Ebay wheel. Nearly ready to ride now.

It can be done with bits and pieces from here and there. Many spares are lurking under benches or in boxes half forgotten. You will do well on this.

Cheers

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Thanks for your encouragement Robb.. Building from parts is the the only affordable way for me, but then again I enjoy re-building bikes (just BSA's though). So will be posting progress reports as time goes on..

I picked these girders up yesterday, so things are moving on...

photo DSCF1192_zpsb1c685cd.jpg

photo DSCF1191_zpsac41b961.jpg

photo DSCF1190_zpsa9c8e9b0.jpg

Hi Frank...Good luck with the whole job...I like the look of your M33...As people are forced to admit in the end you can't really better a heavyweight BSA single all round...That's why they sold so many in the first place... ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Your ?encouragement? much appreciated Ian ... You never know.. I might even have it ready for next June, but knowing me, it won't happen!!

Nieuwe pagina 1