Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The rubber stops on the steering of a WD/c

I am a new owner of a WD/c and have started to restore it to it's army livery and whilst I have the front suspension striped I thought it a good idea to replace the thick rubber washers for want of their correct name that stop the steering/suspension hitting the frame stops and my question is can anyone tell me where I can obtain some replacement rubbers as they don't appear to be available from Hitchcocks.

Re: The rubber stops on the steering of a WD/c

I already replied to you on the other forum. You can get the Rubber bump stop doughnuts from jeffalanhunter@aol.com

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Many thanks Ron, I am sorry I missed your other answer, I am still learning the forum ways. another question if you don't mind, does he also sell the rubber tank knee pads?. Ian

Yes he does Ian. Tell him it's for a WD Enfield and mention my name. He only seems to check his emails once a week....So be patient! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hello Ian
I have a WD/C on my bench at the moment ready to be rebuilt. My engine plates are from a WD/CO and don’t have the holes for the centre stand return springs. So I will need to drill some. If you get a chance can you measure where the holes are on your plates in relation to the others holes? I can send you a picture to explain more clearly.
Many thanks,
Mac

email (option): nortonwd16h@virginmedia.com

Mac, Yes of course I will, I only have the front stripped down at the moment but it wont take a sec to sort that out once I know exactly what you want. Ian

email (option): ian_chatfield@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1