Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WD prop stand on ebay

badly listed and he's taking the mick on postage a bit.

In Surrey somewhere

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181175201271?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

email (option): deadsheds@yahoo.com

Re: WD prop stand on ebay

I saw that and thought the same about the postage....what bike is it for as i need one for my co

email (option): chris@mgowner.co.uk

Thats an Ariel or Triumph type.
Cheers, Mick

He sold one the same in May. The postage was only £15 then !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WD-Motorcycle-Field-Stand-for-Bsa-Ariel-Matchless-Triumph-Vintage-/181129113879?nma=true&si=umzqrELm1%252Bt1h%252FK343O6ejAL12U%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

How can you say that something is 'rare' when you don't know what it fits ?

And its the same picture!

Those "RARE" Ariel/Triumph field stands are easily available from Drags or Budgen.
Chris. The CO side stand is a much shorter affair....and Jan makes them
The spring clip is available from Hitchcocks which is also ideal for a 16H side stand. Ron

photo CO011_zps61f9945f.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks for that Ron. Hitchcocks also have athe stand, but am i right in believing that because its a civvy on that the disc is smaller? If so then jan it will have to be.
On another note were you about inwareham yesterday?

Ah Chris I see Hitchcocks are selling the side stand now....and the support bracket. They never used to have these parts. I guess they are coming from India. Best to check with Jan about a price comparison.
I was out and about yesterday with mates on our "last of the summer wine" day. We didn't make it to Wareham though. If you saw a man on a WD Enfield....It will have been Ted. We were in my Pimpmobile white van. Ron

photo G716_zps27aadb1e.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1