Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THB support clutch parts

I've just been digging through the links on the wenbite of this forum and came across the one to THB Support who I hadn't heard of before.
On their website they are selling new chainwheels for single spring clutches part 66-3809.

http://thb-support.nl/webshop/index.php?cPath=38_25_47

Has anyone used these before as the chances of finding an original one in good condition seems slim this could be the way to go.
ALso what are peoples opinion of there centre spring made up of a number of small springs in a circle that they sell?

email (option): tmuir12@gmail.com

Re: THB support clutch parts

That's Gerrit Brugginks site; I have no personal experience with his products but he's well known for ingenious solutions and high quality parts. I intend to use that multi-spring clutch in my WDM20

email (option): viaconsu [at] planet'dot'nl

Thanks for the information.
I'm putting together my wishlist of parts to order after next pay and I will see if I can manage to squeeze it in, else it will have to wait until next month.

The problem I see with this is that the chainwheel comes without a new roller track...If a used roller track is fitted then one of the important 'wear points' is not being attended to.
At 338 euros (£291..+vat?) for plates, springs and chainwheel you've still got a lot more money to spend to get the rest of a a 'new' clutch...
Something tells me a Triumph clutch conversion might work out a lot cheaper and that works pretty well...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yes I'm still considering my options.
Either way it won't be bought in the next month as I've just discovered the timing side plain bush for the crank on my C15 needs replacing as do most of the other bushes and bearings, so this month the bike fund will be getting spent on the C15.
Promised the wife I wouldn't start working on the WM20 until my c15 is running again........

Tony Muir
Yes I'm still considering my options.
Either way it won't be bought in the next month as I've just discovered the timing side plain bush for the crank on my C15 needs replacing as do most of the other bushes and bearings, so this month the bike fund will be getting spent on the C15.
Promised the wife I wouldn't start working on the WM20 until my c15 is running again........

email (option): info@thb-support.nl

The chainwheel comes wit a new roller track.

The chainwheel comes wit a new roller track.

I have been riding Gerrit's BSA M20 and the clutch and gearbox of that motorcycle are working silky smooth as if it was a new modern motorcycle.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Glad to hear.
I've had to put hold buying any new parts for the M20 this month as my C15 engine needs a few more parts than I was expecting and it will be using most of this month's bike budget

Nieuwe pagina 1