Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with rear mudguard

Thanks for the helpful comments on rear mudguard choice.

I decided to buy a set of mudguards and stays from Indian supplier Enfieldcounty for US$249, including $80 shipping. The eBay number for the purchase is 360598155909 if anyone is interested.

My plan is to powder coat the bike with Eastwood olive drab, a matt finish. Sheetmetal repairs require lead-free solder filling, so new repops are attractive.

I'll report back with comparison photos after receipt of the mudguards.

Jeff

email (option): jjbandoo@aol.com

Re: Help with rear mudguard

Great. You're the guinea pig. If they're shit, we should all contribute towards your loss, for being brave!

The best repro M20 rear Guard I have come across are from Frederick in Belgium. Not too much fettling to make them fit and look like original. It's possible he gets them made in India? But he must quality control them. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

There is someone else that does mudguards, in the UK his name is Simon and he does get around to the various shows, he can do any mudguard as he has the tooling etc. (just found his card) its Simon Stephens tel: 01527 402654 or mobile: 07976695435 e-mail renovationspares@mail.com
Hope this will be of some help to anyone who is looking for a new mudguard.

Kind regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Hi Jeff,

I appreciate your courage....
You'll probably notice that these mudguards are made from 3 strips, as you can see on the inside. That's how 'they' make them.
I wouldn't mind, as long as the curve of the mudguard matches the curve of the wheels.

Keep us posted!

Regards,

Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1