Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finished my WM20 1942

Hi all,
I have finished my first project bike WM20 1942. I am pleased with the results. I would like to thank forum members for supplying their knowledge to issues I had over the past year and a half while restoring the bike. I will send a better picture at another time to go on the guests’ bikes glossary.

photo IMG_0302.jpg

WM20 1942 photo 3420flowstones.jpg

email (option): banderson323@bigpond.com

Re: Finished my WM20 1942

You've done a fantastic job, that looks really good

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks mate.

Finished my WM20 1942

Looks great. Just about to start my rebuild, and your two pics. have given me inspiration.
Hope mine will look as good!
Cheers
Scorp.

email (option): wm20@scorpionvideo.net

Thanks it's been an enjoyable experience, even there has been some expense. I am looking forward to some rides with my fellow vintage bike mates

next one now Bryce before you start to withdrawal symptoms

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

ANOTHER ONE LIVES!!!!

Nice work Bryce. Like snack food, can you stop at one?

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Well done Bryce, we were probably out in the garage doing the same work side by side at some point rebuilding our bikes, just finished mine and it's taken me a similar sort of time span.
Great job and I hope you are as proud as me, now you have it running.
You have to smile when you hear it running every time, it makes all those long hours worth it.
Enjoy every moment and always be proud of what you have achieved.
Great job.

Julian

email (option): 79aust@sky.com

Hi Bryce..I did my first one when I was 17...40 plus years ago ...You've made a far better job of yours than I did of mine!...The finished result is a credit to you....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

well done, really something to be proud of. great to have another lovely M20 around. that's what i call history. hope you have loads of fun and happy memories on it. all good wishes peter

G'day Bryce,
Very nice job By the way, did you borrow my mates trailer He lives in Perth and has one just like it, in fact he owns an WDM20 as well
Regards,
Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

You guys guessed it I have sourced another WDM 20 1941 with matching numbers and just about all complete original parts. And the trailer is mine I bought it new Perth is on the other side of the country.

Thanks coming from you that is high praise

Beautiful job!

email (option): berryman.brian@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1