Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A message for Ian & Jan Re parts supplied

Guys
Arrived home yesterday reviewed the parts supplied by your good selves outstanding quality and most importantly fit for Task thank you your efforts are appreciated

Cheers

Ron RFTLDU

email (option): grumpy.moran@gmail.com

Re: A message for Ian & Jan Re parts supplied

Glad you were happy with it all Ron...I guess now you're back in the land of sunshine you'll have to work on restoring your tan... ...
I'd also like to thank Jan for the help he has given me recently and to let him know the parts arrived safely...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian
i like a Man with a Sense of Humour, I will however Point out that on the IOM I was somewhat Sunburnt and have coloured up nicely only to shiver in <=20C temperatures at Home. And as for Tanks After Spending Considerable hours in Both the Tank Museum and the REME Museum I think Tank Restoration is a Step to Far. One observation though all of the Museums I visited only the REME Museum gave the M20 its rightful place as the premier British Military Motorcycle all the others seemed to give Other makes preferential positioning in there displays with the M20 consigned to the rear of the Group and some did not even have a model in their collection. Although This is a Shame although perhaps museums are for those Machines Not worth Riding? found 2 worthwhile books though Gavin Birchs Motorcycles At war & Pat Wares Illustrated Guide to Military Motorcycles

Cheers

Ron.FTLDU

email (option): grumpy.moran@gmail.com

Nothings really changed in 70 years Ron...Lots of bikes are good for 'showboating' but when there's serious work to be done the M20 is always needed... ..They've probably all been removed from the Museums in readiness for Normandy next year!.Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1