Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Short Pillion Seat Cover

Last night I managed to get my front and rear saddle frames to a local Horse Saddlery shop, who will make me a new set of covers.
I've had problems trying to source the short pillion seat cover but if anyone else is looking to have one made, you will find these photos a life saver, to ensure you produce as good a copy as possible.
 photo PillionSeatTop_zps14fa2416.png
 photo PillionSeatTopA_zps3b4c1115.png
 photo PillionSeatUnderside_zps8336d5eb.png
 photo PillionSeatName_zpse90ea3e6.png

Previously I had photos of bikes with the cover fitted but these photos have made the manufacturing process so much easier, hope you all get some benefit to.
Thanks to Jan for his impecible service as always.

Julian

email (option): 79aust@sky.com

Re: Short Pillion Seat Cover

Julian, it's possible to add the makers name aswell, I did this on the Nortons knee protectors, but should be done before the seat cover gets stitched.

Please post a picture when you have the cover made, I need one too in the future!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Hi

I am wanting to do a sprung pilion, with a little "sissy bar" as my wife finds it just to hard going on hour long rides with no springs. I know some are available, but I am going to try a Saddlery shop here in Singapore, will let you know how I get on!

Richard

email (option): dickie.bobbie@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Julian...I'd be very interested in seeing the results of their efforts...I have yet to find an upholsterer/saddlemaker I can rely on to do a good job and my M20 rebuild, ready for the 70th., is looming large, with the bike due to come off the road any time now...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Once I have it completed I'll post the pictures accordingly.
The Saddlery shop has a very good reputation in this area and I'm confident that they'll do me proud.
Thank's Lex for the seat stamp logo, I've asked the question and will see if they can brand/press it in accordingly.

Kind regards,

Julian

email (option): 79aust@sky.com

Nieuwe pagina 1