Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
handlebars

Where can I obtain a new set of unpainted handlebars for my wm20 old or new. Neither Russells on Draganfly have stock

I would also like some advice. The brass plate has been removed from the tool box. The remains of the rivets are there. Can I obtain one of these plates and if so what information is stamped on it.

email (option): araine11@hotmail.com

Re: handlebars

Arthur some are being made. Ian will have them in a couple of weeks.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Arthur,hows it going?I think Ian Wright does the handlebars,you will have to contact him.the brass plate was affixed by REME when the bike had its overhaul.
usually contains a mid 50s date and a REME workshop number.Unfortunately it
seems nobody can tie down the workshop locations to the numbers,and you dont know the date of your overhaul.There may be some info in the key cards.Ithink you can get a plate from Cornocopia.
cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

thanks Richard

I will email him tonight Thank you

Hi Arthur..The bars are underway and should be available in the second week of July....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian
Please may I also order a pair as well. Thanks.

Hi Ian,
Could you please tell me what size the handlebars are that you are making? Are all WDM 20's the same? I have the combination levers on the repro/trials bars at the moment. Would this fit your bars? if so any chance of a pair?
Regards,
Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Dave...All M20s use 7/8" bars and these are accurate copies of the WDM20 pattern bend in the correct tube gauge.....Mail me off forum to get your order 'into the system'...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian,
Will do
Cheers,Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1