Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well used M20 on forum photo, were is this photo taken?

Hi Folks,
I enjoy the photo`s of well used m20`s,were is this bike from, any information Henk ?

cheers Dave J.

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Re: Well used M20 on forum photo, were is this photo taken?

See this thread Dave, it gives the details you are after in relation to the previous forum photo which was from the same series.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1269407&cmd=show

email (option): cruiserchooser@hotmail.co.uk

Hi BTB,
I am talking about the M20 rego--HTV 717,photo taken in front of a rock face?
Dave.J.

The website picture...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Got me, hangs head in shame

email (option): cruiserchooser@hotmail.co.uk

That bike belong to Jarek Thorsten and the photo is taken in the South France Alpes.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Hi Henk,
thanks for the info, there is something about a well used M20 in unrestored use!!I t looks like he does a lot of touring, with all the gear on the back!! Very impressive rocks too!!
cheers Dave J.

Jarek has send me some great photos before of pretty amazing trips they made. Jarek and his mates REALLY use these bikes.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Henk WM20 2415
Jarek has send me some great photos before of pretty amazing trips they made. Jarek and his mates REALLY use these bikes.

Henk

Hi Guys, The photo was taken on the D28 between Rigaud and Beuil...Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur...We made that trip last year and it was the hardest we made. we were up to 2700m. it is one of the highest routes in the alps. we always were searching sideways and old army tracks of bad conditions. thats what the bikes were made for? always had ground contact, so we were happy to have some guards under the engines. we had a badly crash, when modern enduro guys passed by very fast, my buddy nearly broke his leg and he was lying under the machine while hot oil was running over his knee...but we survived, and the bikes where running, one engine gets stuck two times, when going up to the high pass, overheated, but was running fine again after a few minutes.....the bsa m20 is the most reliable bike i ever had...enjoy the photos...thanks

http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/oelbrenner/slideshow/Piemont%20Bsa%20Trip%201943

email (option): jarek@jareksgarage.de

Hi Jarek,
I have just spent some time looking at your photo`s. What a terrific trip, the scenery look great and the roads and mountains are so rugged, and I see some rock slides too.
Thank you, I enjoyed the photo`s so much.
regards Dave.J.

Absolute class pictures..........

Nieuwe pagina 1