Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tavistock..this weekend..

I know its short notice, but dont know if anyones seen the publicity;

this weekend marks the 70th aniversairy of the arrival of the US forces in Tavistock...there's a weekend of displays, vehicles and a 40's dance with the fabulous Three Belles...

email (option): chris.astinbarker@btinternet.com

Re: Tavistock..this weekend..

This weekend !! I thought it was June the 2nd at Tavy.

Colin H
This weekend !! I thought it was June the 2nd at Tavy.

Hi Col, June 25th-26th, it was on the events list I gave you at the last two Devon Area meetings.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

nope, definitely this weekend, check out the RESW website...they're en route as we speak !

There will be a few ladies and gentlemen aged about 68 or 69, who are around today due to the attention paid to their mothers by these chaps LOL anyway have a good time, Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Rob Miller

Hi Col, June 25th-26th, it was on the events list I gave you at the last two Devon Area meetings.

Rob

Sorry that should have been May 25th-26th not June.

Rob

just looked at the Devon events list, you are right Rob it is this weekend, I will ring Clive and find out why he is going on the 2nd of June,

ps, Dont forget to plug the Buckfastleigh event in July, I think its going to be good

Colin H
just looked at the Devon events list, you are right Rob it is this weekend, I will ring Clive and find out why he is going on the 2nd of June,

ps, Dont forget to plug the Buckfastleigh event in July, I think its going to be good

Shhhhh Don't tell everyone Colin, anyway its always good, even when it rains, a lot, might be something to do with the real ale at £1 a pint I suppose?

Rob

whats the date for buckfastleigh ????

Hi Chris. Buckfastliegh is 6th 7th July, camping open from Thursday till Monday, usall displays and road runs (Dartmoor saturday evening) always looking for Don Rs, the show is still at the Railway but we have moved to a different part of the station, we had a site meeting earlier this evening, and its looking good, as they used to say "be there or be square"

Hi Colin
Buckfast weekend
moved different part ? explain ,from the normal field to where

john

Hi John,
Its a long story, but the Railway lost the use of the field, so we have moved the show to the other side of the station (engine shed side) they have cleared a lot of ground, we have enough room/space, just got to jig a few things round, it will work fine.do you want me to slip up to the Moors and check the cows are waiting for you

Hi Colin
You can keep the cows !!!

shame we have to move , how do you enter the new location , not under the small bridge i hope

john

Hi John, its no problem getting round the back, there is a road to the workshop, and will have plenty of room if we use the space right, and we can still form up convoys with out getting in the way of the in & out traffic

so, you dont want the cows this year, and after we have trained them to jump over a M20 in pairs

Nieuwe pagina 1