Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What has become of us

I just wanted to say that our thoughts this evening are with the family and friends of the poor young British soldier who was hacket to death on the streets of London today by Muslim extremists. Our Grandfathers who fought and died in the two World Wars would be turning in their graves if they knew what successive generations had allowed to happen in the country they died for. John

Re: What has become of us

I could not agree more with you John!
Tim W

email (option): t.j.walker@btinternet.com

This event is appalling and a sad indication of where rampant liberalism, political correctness, weak laws and a lack of control over immigration and extradition leads...
A couple of years back it was Muslims burning poppies on November 11th. and now they have moved on to butchering people in the street in broad daylight....
I can't describe my feelings adequately over this disgusting act but it's time we got a grip, faced up to the realities of the situation and started to operate a meaningful punitive system that makes the individuals, their families and their communities pay for these type of actions.....
Wasting time considering the 'human rights' of individuals such as these is nothing more than a sick joke...
If they dislike the system and the country so much why are they allowed to live here?...Personally I'd like to see the reintroduction of the death penalty for individuals who think it's OK to committ terrorist acts against our society, with compulsory extradition for the rest of the family..
It is ridiculous that we allow people to live within our society whose aim is to bring it down by any means...they should be removed...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian, I couldn't agree with you more. In this case, where it is so bloody obvious what the scum did the death penalty is the only option. Why should our taxes now go to keep them fed and warm in a cosy prison.
Mick.

john those ww2 hero would be turning their DESECRATED graves bring them home

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

For the reason Ian outlined so well, we now have on our streets the life style, culture and values of Baghdad Kabul and Mogadishu.
My tupenny worth? Knock down the mosques, ban wearing their traditional clothes in public, only the English language to be spoken in public.
Its so sad to our lovely European and western cultures of tolerances and freedom are being slowly destroyed by Islam, a medieval belief system , but I fear that we have already asked the canniable round for dinner

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

It seems Britain thinks it's the Red cross and it's our job to provide a safe haven for every waif and stray in the world and provide them with a roof over there head and let them have their culture at the expence of ours etc. Then we're suprised when we have the scum of the earth living here and bleeding us dry like taking candy from a baby. When are our politicians going to wake up..!

The trouble is, now the sons of these people were born here and classed as British citizens, although they have no allegiance to Great Britian or our values and even hate the British way of life.

In WW2 they got rid of the Germans living here so we didn't have spies and the enemy within. I don't know how we start to clean up the mess we're in now without sounding like Adolf Hitler....

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

It's bloody horrible and reminded me of those two poor signallers being pulled out of their car in Belfast. Ironically it happened on the day that one of the IRA Hyde Park bombers was arrested.

Apparently the 'Help for heroes' website has crashed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10075902/Woolwich-attack-how-to-donate-to-Help-For-Heroes.html

I think the best way to show these bastards what we think is to make a donation.

If anything is to be done for the future then the European Convention on Terrorist rights will have to be torn up and supporters of terrorism such as the obnoxious Gareth Peirce who is already representing the Hyde Park bomber will have to be drummed out of the legal profession.

Sadly, it seems that the ruling elite in all the European countries share the same wishy-washy views and are able to continue, safe in the knowledge that it seems impossible to vote them out of office.

A good place to start would be to close down the mosques...These should be regarded as a privilege which the Muslim community is granted for peacefully integrating into our (Christian) society. They should be made to understand that the other side to rights is resposibilities..Ian

Hi Ian,

I totally agree with the different sentiments on here and my thoughts are with the poor lad who suffered at the hands of this scum and his family and loved ones.

When you start to dig out the facts buried within our society, you find things like this. You say close down all the mosques, how about the appx 7000 in and around nelson and burnley ? Yes 7000.

It's amazing how many old and frail Muslims can't make the short trip to the mosque and so as not to infringe their " human rights" they are allowed to register their homes as a place of worship. Not bad until you realise that religious buildings don't pay council tax.

This is the tip of a bloody iceberg and we have brought it on ourselves. But if you try to speak up, you are instantly branded racist. Where it will all lead I do not know but I am not sure that I will want to be a part of the British society if this continues.

It shames the ones who have gone before us.

Darren

email (option): dwrudd@lineone.net

This might interest some of you

http://www.sumpmagazine.com/classicbikenews/index.htm

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

I live in a rural area which is pretty much as it has always been apart from some Poles and Rumanians working in agriculture...Frankly I never thought that the 'wonderful multi cultural society' was all that wonderful and don't recall ever voting for it... Rather, I come from the Enoch Powell school of thought that believes the presence of too many foreigners will eventually change the nature of our own society and ultimately lead to unrest...
Well our society has, it appears, been irreversibly changed and if there is to be a repeat of the type of event under discussion I don't think the unrest will be too long coming either...Ian

I used my WM20 all day today for any journeys I had to make and will probably use it for the next couple of days.
It just feels right to be out on it, and for it be seen.

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

We need to do something and we need to do it fast. I am not sure what that is as I am not a politician and knee jerk solutions invariably fail (Just look at the miserable Tory track record so far). Bring back the death sentence for treasonous acts and bury the bodies in unconsecrated and unmarked graves along with a pig carcase, maybe that will worry them more than anything else, no 76 Virgins or Paradise golden ticket.

I don't have the answers but I have some ideas of my own.....

This will make you angry then...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo

Brave girl, who wasn't intimidated by these people.
I think the film illustrates three things very clearly which should be taken as a lesson and a warning...
1) These people have no respect at all for the laws of this country or any non Muslim person.. and clearly state that.
2) That way of thinking is being promoted by Muslim preachers such as the one in the film and will therefore inevitably become increasingly prevalent..
3) These views are not the views of a 'tiny minority' of Muslims as pro 'multi culturalist' politicians, liberal thinkers and the Muslim community would have you believe.
Finally, this is NOT a racial issue..it is an ideological one. What we are up against are the actions of Muslims ,not Asians, Africans or any other race specifically, but MUSLIMS taking action based on/around a 'politicised' interpretation of that religion...Ian

I worked for approx 30 years in the middle of a fundamentalist muslim community. During that time I met, and made friends with, a lot of very nice people who were devout muslims. Some of them are much nicer people than many of the white indiginous population of the country who I have met; and certainly nicer than some of the chav scum (etc) I've come across in inner cities, out on the town on a Friday night, patch club members, rapists etc etc.. There are good and bad in all parts of society.

BUT, big but, at the end of the day the difference between the muslims and the non muslims is, if it comes to it, the muslims would always side with any arsehole who invoked the 'all muslims are brothers/sisters' spiel. They are not prepared to stand against anyone, even one who they acknowledge is OTT, if they feel that it might make them a target or outcast from their muslim society. At the end of the day the rest of us are all 'non believers' and as such do not qualify as being human beings. We do not count. This is why it is ok for individuals and gangs of muslim men to treat young non muslim females as 'objects' for sexual use. The girls dont count because they are not muslim, so it is not an offence in sharia law. The bottom line is a muslim may do anything they want against a non-muslim, because as a non-muslim you do not count as being human - so it is not an offence against God or mankind! Beat that. In simplistic terms that is how it is. But the situation is of course much more complex. So the two murderers and their supporters do not consider they have done a crime. In my professional capacity I was warning others about the situation of the steady ingress of fundamentlaism and extremist behaviour over 20 years ago when I first realised the significance and danger of what I wa seeing. No-one was prepared to accept my observations as being accurate. In the great push for political correctness I was probably branded as an alarmist, extremist, rascist trouble maker by some of my colleagues! Some of the 57 sex gangs currently under investigation could have been nipped in the bud 15 years ago if the relevant authorities had been prepared to act on the information I supplied to them. But no, 'we don't want to cause trouble', 'we will let the community leaders deal with it'. A fat lot they did.

I informed on a teenage terrorist two years before he was finally arrested, and it turned out that no-one had acted on the information supplied. Then two days before trial they found the file and asked me to go and give evidence!!! I ask you.

There are people who work in the midst of these types of community who, despite all their time spent there, seem to have blinkers on as to what is really going on. I have met career policemen and social workers etc who frankly have no idea with what they are dealing. Most people in the country have even less concept of what the issue is really like. A lot of them think they do, but unless you have worked in the middle of it, dealing with the real pscyche of the muslim mind they have no idea. The country has no idea of the danger that has within it. If it did then its Prime Minister would not talk about 'moderate muslims', and working with them as part of our collective society. ( If it comes to having to make a choice there is no such thing as a moderate muslim). He would not talk about 'the benefits they have brought to us'. He does not know what he is talking about, nor does any other politician who says similar things!

email (option): cruiserchooser@hotmail.co.uk

The last posting shows some very upsetting statements, that need to be addressed by society.
Whenever a muslim is involved it nearly always is immediately linked to terrorism. Unless it is violence against a muslim: I do not see the same public outcry on the Monday murder of an elderly man in Birmingham: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police

Keep calm!

'As you sow the seed, so you shall reap the harvest'....If the Muslims integrated like some other groups these things (if it was a racially motivated attack) would be far less likely to happen..
When was the last time you heard of an attack on a Chinese person in the UK?...This happens infrequently as they live peacefully and quietly in our country and aren't trying to impose Chinese communism, laws and social structures onto OUR society...
This is not true of the Muslims..Do they really think that they can maintain the attitudes and ethics that they have and never see a backlash from the indigenous population?...I would suggest the attitudes and actions of the fundamentalists directly provoke these sort of reactions and far from being worried about that they thrive on it..Further, the wider Muslim community appears to do little to discourage these extreme views, allowing their preachers to propagate them without censure...
There are many people who will, quite rightly in my opinion, react strongly against what they perceive to be a threat to society and acts they deem to be completely unacceptable...
If the Police and politicians had a better grip on the situation, acted more strongly to prevent the growth of this sort of behaviour and took more notice of the views of the electorate, there would be less frustrated people who feel that the only course is to take direct action of their own...
I have no sympathy for the Muslims or anyone else who decide to take the benefits of living in our society but who are then unprepared to abide by our laws ,ethics and social values, but seek to impose their own on us..As I have said ,this is not a race question but one of which ideology is going to operate within our country..For example..There are many people who wouldn't stand for a 'white' Nazi government in this country run by there fellow countrymen anymore than they would for the introduction of Shariah Law...That is an ideological position, not a position based on a racial view point..Ian

Rob van Meel
I do not see the same public outcry on the Monday murder of an elderly man in Birmingham: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police

Keep calm!

If the killing refered to had been widely reported then, in the wake of the Stephen Lawrence killing, I think you would find there would be just as much of an outcry. That crime is equally as disgusting.

I don't quite follow some of your comment/observation on my previous post.

As for keeping calm, away from this incident, the people of the country have been far too calm and complacent regarding what has been/is going off in its wider society for far too long. Frankly calm is the last thing that it needs to be. I judge such a comment on exactly the same plane as the attitude of my aforementioned, now officially discredited, colleagues and wider officials, who were happy to have the stance of a flock of ostriches. Bury your head as deep as you want - you will eventually get your backside bit. The biting started quite some years ago if you did but realise it.

I will however make no more comment or reply on this matter as there is the danger of a friendly and helpful forum being divided. For me, closed.

Rob van Meel
I do not see the same public outcry on the Monday murder of an elderly man in Birmingham: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police

Keep calm!

If the killing refered to had been widely reported then, in the wake of the Stephen Lawrence killing, I think you would find there would be just as much of an outcry. That crime is equally as disgusting.

I don't quite follow some of your comment/observation on my previous post.

As for keeping calm, away from this incident, the people of the country have been far too calm and complacent regarding what has been/is going off in its wider society for far too long. Frankly calm is the last thing that it needs to be. I judge such a comment on exactly the same plane as the attitude of my aforementioned, now officially discredited, colleagues and wider officials, who were happy to have the stance of a flock of ostriches. Bury your head as deep as you want - you will eventually get your backside bit. The biting started quite some years ago if you did but realise it.

I will however make no more comment or reply on this matter as there is the danger of a friendly and helpful forum being divided. For me, closed.

Hi all, Enoch Powell was right, they should of never let them in cheers Michael

email (option): michael.rutland@hotmail.co.uk

The Russian Mafia and other eastern Europeans are slowly pushing the other immigrants out in my area

Oh Dear, here we go, the vandalism has started in this country now, by spraying "Islam" across Bomber Command and Animal In War memorial

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4944232/Vandals-deface-Brit-war-memorials.html

What?...The Animal Memorial?...They must have been Imperialist Dogs... ....Ian

yesterday a prison warder was stabbed by a so called Muslim the government have shot themselves in the foot the soldiers murder should been told as a gang land murder it might have got a couple of minutes air time and that would been it we are giving them the proper gander to their cause

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

let us for a change forget our hobby which is purely historical rather than ideological especially since all this topic is completely off!
it was actually Hitler who was right......apart from the usual holocaust shit (which i seriously doubt how much of it is true(yes i am a david irving fan))we listen all the time, his and mussolini's philosophies were correct. i am pretty sure that with this i am going to raise hell at me but i believe it. here in malta most of us can trace our genealogy for 600 years and many of the natives have connections to the cream of european nobility yet we have never been colonizers and never had colonies abroad on the other hand, we have been exploited big time, even during the second world war (by the british...most maltese natives are mostly of italian descent so many were forced to shoot their cousins to protect the invaders). germans, british, spanish, italians, arabs, french (true arabs from the arabian peninsula, not the barbaric libyans), phonecians from the middle east, cartgainians, greeks and whoever knows some more history can continue to add to the list yet no one is giving us a fucking hand in the huge problems we are facing. sure, malta has a miserable population of 400,000....who would care about us after all?? you look at the newspaper daily and the names you always hear of in court a foreign ones, illegal immigrants vis a vis the population of let's say germany is increasing by 30,000 a week here and in some places where certain immigrants frequent the property is worth no more then shit. you are right to complain but i can assure everyone that it is nothing compare to what we are facing over here. i am horrified that my daughter will grow up in such a country. london is full of illegal immigrants, yes its a problem but sheffield and kent are safe havens. malta is no bigger than buckingham palace so we have so much lesser options.

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20130528/local/man-accused-of-indecent-assault-after-waitress-says-she-was-groped.471588

here is a sample of what we are facing, DAILY!
i can post one a day for time eternal

Winston Churchill, writing in 1899.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome ..."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).

Churchill saw it coming......

i am not concerned about religion, all religion come and go within a few thousand years....they always did and will always do but what we are facing is the extinction of a complete genetic code. education is not enough as what i am speaking about is being forced.

churchill should have not even known about islam, there should have been a border between continents since the beginning of time but the greed of imperialistic expansion turned the brethren of europe against eachother and now after a century of communisim either named like that or masked under some other name its far too late for us to fix...we are doomed!

The recent happenings are following a pattern that has been well laid out and documented.

I wonder what it will take before the majority wake up to its progress here.

Do I understand Clive you were referring to the 14 words?

Just read this and wonder why the establishment deny it is happening all over Europe.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond ' s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here ' s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77..5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ' Dar-es-Salaam ' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there ' s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, ' The Haj '

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today ' s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world ' s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world ' s population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond ' s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

all religions are a way of life when they are maturing. some weeks ago i saw the movie 'the agora' it basically explains the same thing that it is happening right now but 'the agora' is about christianity taking over the polytheistic cults of the time. the 'pagans' knew a lot of things that were forgotten or ignored as they were being deemed evil by the christian only to throw mankind back thousands of years. its the same thing with islam and i firmly believe this is the millennium of islam and there is no way how to stop it. it might sound funny but i even visualize saint paul in Vatican or Westminster abbey as a mosque in the next 300 years. it has happened in the past; hagia sophia and the blue mosque were both christian shrines, they have not been destroyed, just adapted. religion is culture and culture comes and goes periodically.

honestly, i am not racist at all. actually i had to google to remember that i once had learned some david lane. in anycase, i firmly believe that i am custodian to whatever i am or have. it might be a sharp explanation why even in my own hobby, i collect military motorcycles and vehicles and have been a collector since i was 14 years old however i have not as yet restored anything yet i'm still happy that i was able to preserve the past and i wish to preserve my genetic code as well. i own a b30, a scarce motorcycle...2 months after i acquired it the field where it was dumped it was cleared. mission accomplished: its now safe even if its stored in boxes instead of being shown at exhibitions. i have nothing against any other race, skin color or whatever and i have never spoken hate words against whole ethnic groups or race but i want to conserve my spieces. we are not all the same and it can be seen from the art produced by various races of people. its unbelievable how everyone tries to protect some spider or frog from the amazon or tiger from wherever yet different human spieces are left to become endangered, and in a couple of thousand years some might even become extinct.

I understand where all of this is coming from and as a migrant myself (a well-assimilated one, I like to think), one of the advantages for me personally in having moved overseas is that I don't feel so personally distressed by the changes to a society that I didn't grow up in. This rat left the sinking ship (but only really moved to another one).

However, this has always been a friendly forum and open to anyone, regardless of their views. The only requirement is a reasonable level of politeness and an interest in old motorcycles. Whilst I could probably sit and agree with most of the posters, my view is that the posting of lengthy texts and strongly held views on a forum that's open to the world via 'Google' is likely to attract a fringe element which could be ultimately to the forum's disadvantage, especially as most of these forums are hosted by 'right-on' politically correct organisations.

The fact is that in most Western countries, we're not allowed to call a spade a spade anymore and we have to decide whether we wish to deal with the legal consequences if we do.

I don't think that we should risk bringing Henk and his forum into difficulties. We need the shared knowledge on old bikes because one day soon, we're going to need 'em to escape on.

Personally, I'm against all organised religion unless it involves stone circles and virgins.

Yes...Time to get back to bikes again I think....Ian

Ian Wright
Yes...Time to get back to bikes again I think....Ian

that sounds like really good advice. all best peter

ok, shall we ask Henk t remove the full section?

No reason why not...we are all familiar with the issues around the original posting....Ian

"Personally, I'm against all organised religion unless it involves stone circles and virgins."

I have a stone circle, can you find the virgins? at my age I open to negociation on the virgin bit.

(yes I really do have a stone circle)

to bring it back to bikes.
My WD G3L lives next to it.

"Personally, I'm against all organised religion unless it involves stone circles and virgins."

I have a stone circle, can you find the virgins? at my age I open to negociation on the virgin bit.

to bring it back to bikes.
My WD G3L lives next to it.

do I post pics here?

I agree about the attracting the wrong sort. I used to go on a custom bike site that was fun and lively, plenty of jokes and ribbing one another. After a while it took a political turn which turned further and further right. Eventually it was a virtual recruiting ground for the EDL and I got fed up with the hatred and bile that was spewed over the posts. I agree that we should get back to the bikes and save the politics for Facebook or similar.

ken

All I do is scare 'em off.

"Virgin" in my area means a cable TV supplier

Nieuwe pagina 1