Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Australian ebay,M20 gearbox`s are becoming expensive?

Hi Folks,
On Aust. ebay. item 261215206147, some new old stock parts,i wonder what the final price will be??
cheers Dave J.

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Re: Australian ebay,M20 gearbox`s are becoming expensive?

If its exactly as described its probably not that expensive at GBP 440 about par for the course. What is expensive is the WA M20 outfit also on E-Bay at $14500. On previous history I would be surprised if the gear box went over $800 or 500 GBP.

email (option): Grumpy.moran@gmail.com

A friend of mine sold a very nice rebuilt WDM20 gearbox..(which I rebuilt so I know it was a good one!)..on e bay for £600...It looked cosmetically very much like the B24/26 etc. gearbox I'm selling on the forum at the moment and to be honest, when you consider the initial cost of the gearbox, the cost and high number of components required for a proper overhaul and the fact that they take a lot of hours to do, that's actually not an unreasonable price.
The one on ebay isn't quite as pretty cosmetically but if it's been properly rebuilt it will (and should) fetch good money..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

They're expensive because the outer covers are always broken or butchered!

Hi Gents,
you blokes are on the money,i must be out of touch, the box sold for $800.
My box for $50 several years ago was a bargain then.I will keep my spare box,as superanuation

cheers Dave.J.

email (option): jamfam@dragnet.com.au

Dave as predicted it went for $800.00

email (option): Grumpy.moran@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1