Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
road tax

tried to tax my M20 on line on the form it indicates nil tax and no MOT but it comes up refused as no valid MOT registered i thought they had sorted it by now

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Re: road tax

Hi Roger, I had my reminder in the post this week and its still demanding an MOT despite of the fact it has a wartime date of manufacture on the log book.

So I will take it to a few post offices until I find someone who knows the score.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

I've just Mot'd the M20 for another year while I build up the enthusiasm to deal with the VMCC and the DVLA to get my date of manufacture corrected. It sounds like a delay might be beneficial as they should have worked out their own system by then.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I've had the same problem trying to tax my M20. I phoned the DVLA and it is because the current MOT hasn't expired. Once this happens then all is straight forward to tax on-line, so they say!

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

If the current MOT hasn't expired then what's the problem taxing the bike??

Maybe it depends on when it expires.

You can apply for a tax disc before it runs out but you have to have an MOT and insurance dated for the period of the new tax disc.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

i think you have to have at least 1 month left on you insurance and mot to get it taxed that is for post 1960 vehicles

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Nieuwe pagina 1