Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tuning

went to the fleet air arm museum on monday they have a diorama of a wren riding through bomb damaged street on a M20 they have the front wheel rotating with sound effects it sounds wonderful like a twin triumph how can i tune my M20 to sound the same

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Re: tuning

Hi Roger,fasten a couple of lolly sticks with duct tape to the girder forks and into the spokes,this usually does the trick.Warning don't reverse
hope you have fun
cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Fit an extra engine and tune both following Jeff Bandolas recent posting...Or take a lot of drugs... ...or perhaps both..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

A circa 1985 ghetto blaster wired to the magdyno, playing a cassette of a buddy's Bonneville.

Turn your M20 into a Steve McQueen Great Escape replica by fitting a Triumph engine..It will sound right and be a lot closer than the half assed Hinckley effort... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

kevin you may have an idea there i can remember in the eighties you could buy a electronic kit which you fitted to your accelerator and your sound system and you could select different sound V8/ferrari and others cars/aircraft sounds and because it was connected to you accelerator pedal it would speed up the faster you went

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Get one of these. sound alot nicer than a Triumph ; )

Nieuwe pagina 1