Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stafford

Just home again. We had a great time at Stafford. Freezing cold during the night and some hail during the day and this is just about all I found there. But I still wouldn't want to miss for the world.

Nice find isn't it

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Stafford

It's the black version though Henk. They were only fitted to the 'stealth' variants and only work with the 80 knots air speed indicator....

Strictly speaking, you should also black your face before riding the M20 in order to obtain the full low radar signature.

Hi Henk

Sorry I missed you but I hope you picked up your gasket o.k. quite a good show there but hell getting out of the car park, I got one or two bits, I think you had to shop around for the bargains.

TTJohn

Hi John,

Yes I have the gasket, that was actually the best part I found there. It will be needed for the sidecar M20.

Very nicely made, very pleased with it.

Henk.

As I said on the other Stafford post, we had a funny day laughing at Dutch/English words. Good to meet up again Henk

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Hope your speedo drive spins the right way?

Ha Ha. It was part of the pleasure for me and Henk. Picking up lots of speedo drives to check the rotation. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

We have seen quite a few speedo gear boxes but of course we only bought the M20 version. We did leave a few of these behind for others M20 owners to buy (the to expensive once)

Horror was very skilled in determining / demanding a good price for them. While Ron was very helpful with reminding what was left or right again.

Henk

Nieuwe pagina 1