Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stafford Show

I will be at the Stafford show on Saturday and will take some solid copper head gaskets with me, I know Henk wants one but if anyone else wants one I will be in my Twin Town hat, like an Aussie hat but with badges around of our twin towns. If there is a BSA stand I will leave some there with them, so anyone can get one on Sunday, if they want.

Kind regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Re: Stafford Show

Hi John

Will be there Saturday only as plans have changed

Text me when you are there - I will have a head gasket from you

Best regards

John

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Sorry john

My number is

07762 770 219

Best regards

John

John.
O.K. See you there, I will take a few gaskets just in case there is a call for more.

Regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Hi John, I should be there Saturday, will txt or call if I am, I'll take one or two..

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Stafford never disapoints, although this year i only went for one day

Met with Ian, the 2 Rons, henk, leon, Dave plumb (his brother too by accident) & Dave (horror)

For the remaing time there it was head down & looking for jumble stuff

Got my barrel holding tool from netherlands - thank you Michiel & Eelko & nice magneto bearing puller

A great event for classic bikes etc & the social element is great

We based in the uk are so lucky to have such events we can hop in our cars or ride our bikes to !!

Next stop kempton park next month - then Normandy

:-)

Jo'b

I hardly looked around at all John, spent all the time talking to people and drinking coffee or cider
Then to the pub with Ron, Henk and Leon and a good chat and a laugh. We realised that every word in Dutch has a rude meaning in English.

I will always make sure I use lubrication on my dry-bunk from now on, I don't want friction burns

What a funny day

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

It was so nice to meet people that I speak to regularly via email, it's just such a shame I didn't get to spend too much time with anyone, maybe next time I'll camp and have a beer or two, it seems that everyone is in a rush to find bits when you meet them inside the show. I met some interesting people there too including the man that has the great escape bike and the armoured Triumph, I had a good hour long chat to him on my mates stall. I never really like to go to Stafford as its too packed and you end up shuffling along with the crowd but I did enjoy it this time even though I never really bought anything, even though I saw lots to buy.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I had to cry off, children staying at the weekend, I had a few a bits to get, wanted to look around and catch up with you guys again. Oh well just have to go the long and lonely route..the internet..lesson for the day- dont get the ex to dump the children on you whilst she goes out on the lash. Not all bad of course, Sunday took my son and his mate to Shuttleworth, 2 rather nice M20's, one RAF and the other Army, plus a lovely extended display from the Mustang from Hanger 11 at North Weald, lots of low and fast passes. best thing, huge smiles were had by the boys.

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1