Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To buy or not to buy that is the qestion

There's a nice looking 1944 wm 20 on eBay not far from me so I'm going to have alook see on Thursday it has an odd looking trailer poss wd . Get the feeling it's gona make big bucks .somebody talk me out of it before I go nuts and start pushin that bid button the wifes no help she keeps saying your only old once.an it's only the kids inheritance sod them any way how Mutch would you guys pay sorry about my grader etc haven't posted for a bit but always read worried blue eyes Martin regards to all

Re: To buy or not to buy that is the qestion

Hi Martin...I spotted that one on ebay and thought it was really nice...Of course seeing it in the flesh will reveal it as it actually is..It's a shame the chap selling it isn't the one who used it...That often seems to be the case on e bay and you don't get much useful background from someone who is just buying and selling again...My friend sold his 'tradesmans' M20 outfit for £4750..also an ex WD machine that had been nicely civilianised.
This one looks fairly good and will appeal to anyone who likes something a bit more unusual...expect it to fetch good money... 281092045300 for anyone who wants to see what we are talking about..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian I'm thinking at lest 5 big ones . You are the big brain on brass always good advice can't stop myself life is short and then you die regards martin

I think the seller is Richard Gaunt. He is a trader but a very nice honest man. I would suggest you call him and find out as much about the bike as possible. Cheers John

Very nice, the first civilianised Military M20 that I've seen for a long time that shouldn't be returned to military spec IMHO

But I suspect the end price will be high.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Hey, all these machines need a good home. So, if it's reasonably priced, amd you can afford it, buy it!

In my car club (MGA) the saying is this... "If they won't join, at least try to get their car." LOL!!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Did anyone from the forum win it?

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

I went to look very nice but I could not bring myself to spend that much even tho the wife was ok maybe next time all the best to all martin

Nieuwe pagina 1