Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AJS 350 7R

Dear friends, in the club we have a AJS 3507R with carb problems. Carb is a TT10 RN9. It runs good at min&max rpm, but shows problems around 3000 rpm (GO-NO-GO). Do you know who can sell us new spares for the AMAL (as Needle Jet - Main Jet - Needle - Valve)? Thanks a lot Devis

email (option): vadori@libero.it

Re: AJS 350 7R

Hi, Devis these people have all you need http://amalcarb.co.uk/t-t-series/10tt9.html

Hi Devis,there was a full motor on ebay last week,a snip at £8000.00,check it out
230954968019 there is a tank knocking about also £700.00 start,ten years ago i saw a rear wheel, hub, rim, spokes £600.00,expensive hobby you have.Bet it goes
like stinky poo though when its set up right,can we all have a blast if you get the answer? please
ps,how good is your magneto before you spend a fortune on carb parts

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Sorry guys for the silence....but last week I had an "office invasion", 10 colleagues fron Coimbatore - India....many 3wheeler but no BSA...)!!!
I made an investigation on 10TT carb. Looks like the needle jet is wrong, 106 instead of 109....and main jet too small, original 350. About the magneto, it is good. (we have 2 and both runs perfectly at the magneto tester). I will order the spares and for sure I will inform you about the progress. Thanks again to all of you for the support !!! this is a great forum.

email (option): vadori@libero.it

Nieuwe pagina 1