Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Normandy 2013

I've booked my ferry, going out on Monday 3rd and returning Wednesday 12th Poole/Cherbourg.

Who else is going and when?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Normandy 2013

Rob I've booked the ferry Poole/Cherbourg for me and Ian Sun 2nd- Sun 9th.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I'm on the same boat as Ron

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Marnic and my will be at the camping the week before the 6 June. We still have to beside the travelling date but will be there with are trusty Triumph's

See you there, Guy

email (option): guy66@skynet.be

No Normandy for me this year. I will be in France during the first week in June near Dijon to vist the International Norton Rally with my 1954 ES2.
I allready booked a mobile home for Normandy 2014 in Etreham.

email (option): h dot groeneveld at chello dot nl

No Normandy this year for me either, as I will be at the same Norton rally as Henrie. I will be riding my 1955 model 19R
But for sure I will be at Normandy in 2014

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

I'll be at the Norton rally too. Probably a quick thrash down on the '75 Commando. Likewise, I'm psyching up for Normandy 2014.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

Hi ron

What kind of deal did you get on your new love truck on the ferry ?

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Change of plan, I'm having to cancel this years trip due to a lack of work and a garage bill for a broken cambelt.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Might be attending this year, but it will be on my plastic fantastic Japanese thing, so will either be at the back of the convoy following from far far away or 20 miles ahead of everyone before you even start your engines..hope to go but it will only be for a couple of days, depends on work and kids demands this year. 2014 goes without saying we'll all be there.

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Sorry you wont make it this year Rob

Am booked for the morning ferry into cherbourg & return via caen on the saturday night

Now that i'm booked i'm really looking forward to it

Happy days :-)

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

After a number of years absence, I can confirm that all being well, me and the lovely Mrs M will be in Normandy for 2014 (plus bike !!).......

Nieuwe pagina 1