Author
Comment
Free Despatches eBook from Sumpmagazine

Download your free copy here.

http://wdbsa.nl/free_ebook_from_sumpmagazine.htm

Despatches photo despatches_zpseac5cd7d.jpg

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Free Despatches eBook from Sumpmagazine

Hi,Danny,Henk and Rik,a well put together nostalgic look into our history.Some great photos also the poetry, prose and statements are awesome.Well done a credit
to you.
cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

I like it very much chaps! I like the fact that it's very loose and not in any particular order, you don't know what's going to be on the next page. Some great images and some very wise and moving words, well done.

Thanks very much, very enjoyable

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Rick, it's all credit to Danny and certainly not to me. All I did was give Danny a blanket permission to use some photographs of the old clunker and this is the first that I've seen of it.

Very nice, Danny and some interesting choices.

Good job Danny and thanks to Henk and Rik as well!

Help with the download please chaps. I use an Apple iMac and can't open the .exe file. Is there another way round this other than using a friends/neighbours/work pc?

Here's hoping,

Stuart

email (option): stu.gibbins@btinternet.com

Hello Stuart, the short answer is that you can't download it onto the Mac platform. The eBook was assembled in a program called Desktop Author - and a pretty old version of the program, at that.

So you can easily download it on a PC. But the version of Desktop Author that I used won't support Macs. Sorry about that, but it means paying a lot more money for an upgrade, and as such a relatively small percentage of world uses Macs, there's no mileage in it.

Also, aside from maybe selling a couple of T-shirts, there's no revenue coming in from the eBook. It was just something that I wanted to do. An itch I had to scratch.

Meanwhile, thanks to all those who posted comments/feedback about the eBook. I had wanted it to be so much better, but it was one of those projects that was sitting around uncompleted for a long time, and there comes a point (as anyone who's ever built or restored a bike knows) when you have to stop.

Note to Stuart: If you really get jammed up with this, email me off forum and I'll try and sort something out for you.

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Thanks for the reply Danny. I'm no "techno computer wizard" so just wandered if maybe I was doing something wrong. I can download it at work when I'm next in the office, no problem there.

Cheers,

Stuart

email (option): stu.gibbins@btinternet.com

Stuart
Help with the download please chaps. I use an Apple iMac and can't open the .exe file. Is there another way round this other than using a friends/neighbours/work pc?

Here's hoping,

Stuart

Most of the "evil empires" soft wear will not run in any thing other than windoze,
There are some free & share wear apps that will open .exe files;
I run Virtual PC on an old G4 tower to view most of them.

email (option): wariron@tpg.com.au

Nieuwe pagina 1